BEISBOL 007: FUND FOR YOUR INVESTMENT

Buscar este blog


AVISO Debido a problemas con la pagina seras redirigido a EL NOTICIARIO. Cuando corrijamos la falla volveremos amigo. Gracias por tu comprencion...

viernes, 27 de marzo de 2015

FUND FOR YOUR INVESTMENT

Dear  Friend,
 
Good day to you I got your contact from a Business Directory, I decided to contact you directly for the sake of business. My full Name is Mr. Abdul Musa from Sudan, I am presently in United States of America, am searching for a reliable and experience business partner for investment.
 
I have $6.3 Million Dollars and I will need your assistance to invest the money in any country of your choice under your guidance. So I am only soliciting for your assistance If you are willing to invest in business, please kindly give me your personal contact phone number so that I will call you and discuss more in details, I  need your country of origin and full address.
 
Waiting for your reply affirmative responds.
 
Mr. Abdul Musa
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Deja tu comentario querido fanatico :